At Joseph Spierer Architects, we value the collaboration of our designers. We are a dynamic and diverse team, united by a shared vision of hard work infused with a positive office culture.
We are actively seeking new talent to bring innovative ideas to our creative team. If you are interested in being a part of our team, please send your resume and portfolio to:
Candidate should have the ability to design and think creatively, as well as, have the ability to put together a set of construction documents, in AutoCAD and Revit from concept through completion. Must have experience with the plan check process.
- Graduated from an accredited architecture program.
- Must have more than 5 - 12 years of architectural experience.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Detailing knowledge, experience with consultants and building departments, experience with California and knowledge of current California building codes.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to understand and follow complex verbal and written instructions, interact effectively in a team environment, and leads projects if necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Commensurate with talent, experience and skill.
Position is full-time and in-person.
Please submit resume and portfolio, including design work and construction documents samples, in PDF format to the email listed above. Please keep emails (including attachments) smaller than 5mb. You may include a link, in the email body, to files larger than 5mb as necessary.